We live by the following motto:
“I will perform all my care services and duties with honesty, integrity, confidence, compassion, cheerfulness and dedication. In all my service I will treat each client as if they are my family, with honor, respect and dignity.”
ForeCastle Home Healthcare Values:
- ForeCastle HHS will always be professional in our in-home care services provided.
- ForeCastle HHS will respect the client’s personal privacy and physical items.
- ForeCastle HHS will treat every person with honesty, respect and dignity.
- ForeCastle HHS Staff will follow each Care Plan and make sure that each client gets the same first-rate level of care, each and every visit.
- ForeCastle HHS Staff will always accurately record the “Start Time” and “End Time” using the timekeeping system set forth by ForeCastle Home and Healthcare Services.
- Each employee makes it a priority to be on time to every shift and understands that excessive tardiness is unacceptable to ForeCastle HHS standards.
- ForeCastle HHS Staff makes every effort to maintain consistency with our placement of Caregivers in your home.
Honesty & Integrity:
- ForeCastle HHS Employees will be honest with all clients.
- All information in the Care Plan is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others outside ForeCastle HHS.
- ForeCastle HHS will never take advantage of clients in any way.
- ForeCastle HHS staff will always strive to fulfill the responsibilities outlined in each client Care Plan.
- ForeCastle HHS staff will document what was done each day at the end of every shift.
- Caregivers will never solicit ForeCastle HHS clients for private care.
- ForeCastle HHS staff always strives to adhere to the common goal of “performing my collective duties with confidence, concern, commitment, cheerfulness and care. I will treat every contact as a friend, every client as family and perform every task with honor.”
- We will treat each client with respect and dignity and remember that they are adults.
- Every Caregiver of ForeCastle HHS is required to complete the required caregiver training program within 90-days of their first assignment.
- All employees agree to seek out education that enhance their skills and help them grow in their career development.
- Every Caregiver is required to complete at least 6 hours of ongoing training each year.